Elite Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Team Elite Infinities Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any members that may want to join the team that you know of

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin

Any members that may want to join the team that you know of Empty
PostSubject: Any members that may want to join the team that you know of   Any members that may want to join the team that you know of Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:52 am

Attntion all members, if you knwo anyone who is a good dueler, not a newb and is interestid in joining the team please let me know and I will test them for a spot. Or you can test them yourself.. BUT! do not and I repeat DO NOT cut them some slack just cause you know 'em. Duel them with the intention of crushing them into nothingness. And I believe if they can get my down to about 3k lp [ And I don't use solemn or anything of that sort] Then they are good enough

Please and thank you! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://elitinfinity.board-directory.net
JemGryphonkin

JemGryphonkin

PostSubject: Re: Any members that may want to join the team that you know of   Any members that may want to join the team that you know of Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:12 am

I still never managed to duel you, personally Wink
Back to top Go down
DragonWarrior12

DragonWarrior12

PostSubject: Re: Any members that may want to join the team that you know of   Any members that may want to join the team that you know of Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:29 pm

I see one....two....three....four.....twenty spelling mistakes. I respect that =O. Oh yes i know some people im going to look into them >.>
Back to top Go down
http://you.justgotowned.com
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any members that may want to join the team that you know of   Any members that may want to join the team that you know of Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Lol Jem we can duel whenever but I have been a little busy lately. o.o Basketball season and what not.. So I have practice 6 days a wek and my comp is fucked up.... So that's another set back lol. But yah whenever i'm on we can duel.

Shoosh Erika!!! Lol dun tri n cerect mah spelin mistaks cause I neva mac any spelin mistaks lulz.

Lol but yah yall find anyone interested or good then let m or trigun know and we will give you the go ahead to duel them if we don't want to.
Back to top Go down
https://elitinfinity.board-directory.net
DragonWarrior12

DragonWarrior12

PostSubject: Re: Any members that may want to join the team that you know of   Any members that may want to join the team that you know of Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:00 pm

Dun bee an jurk iz courrect alz t watn!!!
Back to top Go down
http://you.justgotowned.com
Trigun

PostSubject: Re: Any members that may want to join the team that you know of   Any members that may want to join the team that you know of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:49 pm

YAY!!!!!!! im bak... wat did i miss???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any members that may want to join the team that you know of   Any members that may want to join the team that you know of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any members that may want to join the team that you know of
Page 1 of 1